Return and Cancellation Policies
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION
- While we are confident in our product offering, NashCo Furniture does not offer a comfort guarantee on mattress purchases. Our team will help provide as much information to help you find the right mattress to support you and get you a great night's sleep.
- Availability of merchandise is estimated according to information on hand at the time order is written. Seller shall not be responsible for delays in delivery of merchandise beyond control of the seller.
- 20% RESTOCKING FEE OF THE ENTIRE PURCHASE PRICE ON ALL CANCELLED SALES OR LAYAWAYS.
- LAYAWAYS LEFT OVER 90 DAYS ARE CONSIDERED ABANDONED AND ALL DEPOSITS ARE FORFEITED.
- Warranty claims can be submitted through the "WARRANTY SUBMISSION" link on nashcofurniture.com
- ALL WARRANTIES ARE THROUGH THE MANUFACTURER, NOT NASHCO FURNITURE. ALL warranty claims must follow the manufacturer's procedure to be satisfied.
- 3 photos are needed to process claims- damaged area, complete damaged piece, manufacturer’s tag with serial number. Without the appropriate information, NashCo Furniture is not responsible for any warranty replacements.
- Repairs with parts or replacements are at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- ALL DEFECTS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 48 HOURS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR WARRANTY DEFECTS.
- Claims submitted 90 days after original delivery dated are the purchaser’s responsibility to pick up replacement items or pay for delivery.
- Replacement parts and orders can take a full production cycle from the manufacturer. These may take up to 8 weeks or more, though they are usually satisfied well before that.