While minimizing space requirements and sparing that "puffy" look you might expect from a recliner, this zero wall recliner doesn't hold back when it comes to contemporary style. Subtle touches such as sporty jumbo stitching, nailhead trim and a "weather worn" effect on the upholstery give this handsome piece a buttoned-up appeal and fresh feel.
- Seat depth: 22"
- Seat height: 20"
- Distance between arms: 34"
- Distance between recliner and wall: 3"
- Reclined footrest height: 20"
- Fully reclined length: 69"
- Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32"
- Arm height: 25"
- Top of cushion to top of back: 20"
- Zero wall design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- Pull tab reclining motion
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Tight back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Nailhead trim with antiqued goldtone finish